What should the most engaged and politically active leaders in EMS know about mobile integrated healthcare?
At EMS World’s special “MIH on the Hill” Summit: Policy and Payer Update, attendees of NAEMT’s EMS on the Hill Day can explore the payer’s perspective and learn how the Field EMS Bill (H.R. 809) can help further the mobile integrated healthcare mission.
This 5-hour program, scheduled for March 25 in Washington, D.C., includes lunch, individual and panel presentations, panel discussions and a facilitated town hall Q&A session.
The expert speakers are uniquely qualified to provide specific, actionable information on questions related to sustainable funding and revenue sources, and methods for measuring success and demonstrating value.
Attend this exclusive event to:
- Learn about the financial incentives driving the need for mobile integrated healthcare;
- Gain insight into the perspective of healthcare payers and policy leaders;
- Explore strategies to engage and collaborate with
- Initiate dialog relating to potential standardization of
- Foster understanding of how the Field EMS Bill facilitates the transition of EMS agencies into mobile integrated healthcare.
For more information or to register,